God Help ### Get Into A Safe Home To Protect ### From Getting Abused..

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Since I was blocked from getting green again i dont even try to get my NORMAL happiness time back forget it time to continue to be sober been sober for over a year now and im not going to fight for Normal back instead i just wait until I live somewhere I can enjoy my day night painting coloring...
Replies
9
Views
279
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my situation I place my living situation in your hands don't let me lose my place show me favor with my landlord let her have compassion on me make a way were it seems to be no way in Jesus mighty name Amen
Replies
8
Views
108
Lord God Almighty, I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my job. I called out today because I have a Dr's appointment and they didn't give me the day off. I asked for time off today from work two weeks ago. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my situation. Have grace...
Replies
8
Views
411
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,009
Messages
16,805,828
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom