God Help ### And I ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christine1976

Humble Servant of All
God, today I have a big day, please give me the best outcome. I'm full of anxiety and fear. Grant my daughter and I deliverance. I TRUST YOU GOD, I KNOW YOU WILL DELIVER ME AND MY DAUGHTER FROM EVERY EVIL.

Work within me today, be my voice, and allow me to see your glory. Send me all your angels to strengthen me and guide me today and always God.

I await your glory.

Thank you thank you thank you

Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God help a depressed man. If he needs it help him get treatment for addiction to drugs as well. Remove generational curses of alcohol addiction his grand father's on his mom's side and his dad's side were both addicted to alcohol. One of the grandfather's was a medicine man in his mother's side...
Replies
7
Views
103
God help us with the problem that we are having and in our lives so that he can help us restore them back to normal. God help us to be focused and keep irrelevant things out of mind and keep our minds away from distractions and fix bad and wrong habits.
Replies
9
Views
116
I need for the evil ones that have taken over my life and lives. Caused danger and will not let me have peace. I want them stopped. They are taking over my life hour by hour and day by day. Stop them from watching my life to steal and thieving to my life and lives removed, stop them. Bring the...
Replies
10
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,843
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom