God heavenly Father I thank you for ...

Daisy Antony (India)

Humble Prayer Partner
God heavenly Father I thank you for giving me the opportunity to pray for
others. I am praying for all the notifications I receive. especially those who
are without job and financial crisis. God will bless them and open ways
before them I believe in Jesus name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord God in Jesus name. Am praying for ### protect them. Am praying for court case daily for petition money increasing plz God help us stable the situation. Am praying for job yesterday don't know what should I do am applied nearby location plz God in ur will provide me to sustain my...
Replies
7
Views
250
Lord God Heavenly Father, I urgently need your help, assistance, and intervention to obtain certificates from ### and ###. I have made the payment to ### and am awaiting their email, but there has been no response from them. Jesus, the owner and HR of ### are not replying to my emails, and their...
Replies
7
Views
345
Lord God Heavenly Father, I urgently need your help, assistance, and intervention to obtain certificates from ### and ###. I have made the payment to ### and am awaiting their email, but there has been no response from them. Jesus, the owner and HR of ### are not replying to my emails, and their...
Replies
7
Views
320
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,376
Messages
16,810,378
Members
650,760
Latest member
Tyruundale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom