God Hears....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
Child of God,



Be Encouraged. God has heard Your prayers. He will honor your prayer request with His answer in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God always takes care of what belongs to Him. You belong to God. God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You.



Be Encouraged,

Encourager ###, LM, CS





PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
Thank you Father for hearing our prayers because we know our prayers matter to You. In the loving name of your son, Jesus. Amen!
 
About what? Being a Muslim? What Country are you living in?
Father God, I truly wish to thank You so much for the one called the Encourager.
Daily she brings to each of us a Word straight out of Heaven.
Hardly ever does she ask anything for herself, yet she continually pours herself out for the needs of others.
Everyday her words touch each of us in a unique way.
Sometimes convicting or convincing one toward correction, other times comforting and uplifting.
But always her gift reassures us of Your love and concern.
Since she does not ask much for herself I ask that You would bless her in every way that would be appropriate for her needs, and maybe a whole lot of extras thrown in besides? That would be great Father and I thank You and praise You for all You are going to do today for our Encourager and also for the many people seeking Your intervention here through their prayer requests.
In the Name of the only Savior, our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen and Amen.
 
"I love the LORD, for he heard my voice;

he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live." Psalm 116:1-2
 
...and AMEN.

Sing to the Lord a new song.

God hears!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### needs prayer. He has tried so hard on his own but everything is falling apart before him. He worked two jobs and was just let go due to attendance. He has two autistic sons with many problems as they reach their teens. He needs to see that God loves him but he needs to also listen, I'm so...
Replies
6
Views
256
Psalm 61:1-2 - King James Version 61 1 Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. 2 From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
9
Views
201
Dear God, I feel that I don’t even know how to pray properly, and that my words are not reaching You. I am going through deep pain, and it feels like no one understands what I am suffering. Please hear me and understand my heart. I ask You for justice for what has been done to me. Those who have...
Replies
11
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,017
Messages
16,794,465
Members
649,586
Latest member
Aereiroinsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom