God have mercy on us...guide us thru Your Holy ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

erje

Humble Servant
God have mercy on us...guide us thru Your Holy Spirit. Thank u for all the blessings...we loove u Lord...In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 78:14 : In the daytime also he led them with a cloud, and all the night with a light of fire. Historical Context This miracle took place during the Israelites’ journey from Egypt to the Promised Land. After God delivered them from...
Replies
10
Views
188
I have problems and a complicated situation in the work that God has given me. Let us pray for God's intervention, protection, blessing and favor, in the Name of Jesus Christ! Let us pray that God will fight against my enemies, obstacles and problems and glorify Himself, in the Name of Jesus...
Replies
12
Views
212
I have problems and a complicated situation in the job(business) that God has given me. Let us pray for God's intervention, protection, blessing and favor, in the Name of Jesus Christ! Let us pray that God will fight against my enemies, obstacles and problems and glorify Himself, in the Name of...
Replies
10
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,826
Messages
16,815,662
Members
651,027
Latest member
Lyraolunain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom