God Has Answered ### B. Prayer For Her Husband ### B. And Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heike

Humble Prayer Warrior
Praise God he has removed ### out of ### and ### Marriage Thank you Jesus woooooooooooow thank you God you are so good......### wants me to tell everyone that ### is thankful for all your prayers and that ### is giving ### life back to God.
 
Praise the LORD! GOD IS SO AWESOME!!! What a testimony. That's a true prophecy of what God will do again for her and everyone else! I love the Lord. Praise God!
 
Hallelujah! To God be the glory, we ask God to continue blessing them, and grant them the spirit of forgiveness and real reconciliation. Father, insulate them from outside attacks and we pray for scriptural repentance for ###, grant this couple a second chance, for You are a God of a second chance. We ask for mercy for the other woman, may she know You Lord and cause her to turn away from her wicked ways. Lord, strengthen ### to continue in prayer and fellowship, take her even to a higher ground. Lord we thank You for all who took time to pray for ### and ###. We are winners in Jesus name and we will never quit praising You our God in heaven...amen
 
Praise God! With God all things are possible and we should never give up on him... Thank you Jesus...
 
God is a loving God who wants to meet your needs and answer your prayers…and continue to bless you with new needs and answers thereafter! Needs and desires that you never knew existed in your life until He answered the first of your prayers. Jesus says in Matthew 21:22, “If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.” And in Matthew 7:7-8, He says, “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.” (NIV)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I prayed for my brother to not be abusive verbally to family members and God moved in a roundabout way to make it happen...praise God. Please keep my brother ### in prayer for a complete removal of toxins ...aka alcohol and whatever else he has been taking and most importantly that he will get...
Replies
8
Views
361
Father in the name of Jesus, I lift my husband before You. I honor You as the God who created him, formed him, and called him for purpose. You are the Potter, he is the clay. Shape him into the man You envisioned before time began. I thank You that before he was formed in the womb, You knew him...
Replies
6
Views
171
I am working with ### rehabilitation and my ### coach trained me in a ### and I sweep the floor, bring in carts, wipe off the garbage cans and put away groceries. God is good I was feeling discouraged yesterday angry with everything and everyone now I am great and I am okay. Praying that God...
Replies
7
Views
395
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,534
Messages
16,777,823
Members
648,087
Latest member
Azoerxoermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom