THEN ISAAC SOWED IN THAT LAND, AND REAPED IN THE SAME YEAR A HUNDREDFOLD; AND THE LORD BLESSED HIM. THE MAN BEGAN TO PROSPER, AND CONTINUED PROSPERING UNTIL HE BECAME VERY PROSPEROUS.
Genesis 26:12,13
Oh Lord of Heaven and earth!The Scripture says that You will prosper the efforts of Your children. Lord! ### is anxious about this venture!As the Scripture says You were with Isaac and gave him hundred fold blessings. I know You have the same love and concern for us also. Have mercy upon O Lord prosper all the efforts that ### take towards the success of my business. Grant ### Your wisdom and guidance so that ### can take the right decision at the right time. Unless You bless ###... it cannot be a success my Lord. So I beseech You to grant ### success and lift ### up in life. Be with ### and prosper whatever ### does!I thank You and praise You for answering my prayers. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.