God, give me wisdom and discernment

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
God, please give me wisdom and spiritual discernement (and seeing with which spirits I am dealing) so that I can handle every trick of the enemy and every person sent from the devil into my life, and handle every situation on my way, IN THE NAME OF JESUS, amen. Show me what to do (or not to do), what to say (or not to say), how to think, when to do, in Jesus name, give me this KNOW HOW knowing FROM THE KINGDOM OF GOD, in Jesus name, amen. GIVE ME WEAPONS for SPIRITUAL FIGHT and give me VICTORY over them in the name of Jesus. Don't let any spirit of illusion or deception to trick me, in Jesus name. I speak CLARITY and I rebuke any CONFUSION in the name of Jesus. I will hear the voice and the word of the Lord for every issue in my life this month in the name of Jesus. I will rejoice because every issue will be solved, in Jesus name. God, teach my hands to war and my fingers to fight, in Jesus name.

I rebuke any spirit of gullibility, any blindness in Jesus name.

I speak balance into my life, I rebuke any overgiving spirit in Jesus name.

I speak destruction to every spirit of fear, worry, obsessive thoughts, spirit of death/suicide, despair, panic, depression and destruction in the name of Jesus. I break the power of generational influences connected to those spirits in the name of Jesus.

I speak PROTECTION OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS, over myself and angelic protection of any possible plan, plot, trick, attack, evil, danger and harm in the name of Jesus. Be removed and be cast into hell forever in Jesus name.

I speak protection of the blood of Jesus over mind and soul of every person reading and commenting this request in the name of Jesus.
 
Father, I join in asking for protection, discernment and infilling with the Holy Spirit. In Jesus name I pray and I thank you Father. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to HIS perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy and bless you with many spiritual gifts. And may you use them all for the glory of God. God is so in love with you.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to HIS perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy and bless you with many spiritual gifts. And may you use them all for the glory of God. God is so in love with you.
Thank you so much ###, and thank you God!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am praying that the Lord will give me wisdom and very clear discernment on whether a specific guy at ### is my future husband or not, and that He would align the will of my heart with His will. If this is not the man for me, I pray the Lord will help me navigate the closed door gently. If he...
Replies
8
Views
221
God, I ask You in Jesus' name to bless me with discernment and financial wisdom. Teach me the difference between a need and a want. God protect all my money, checking, savings, credit cards, cash app accounts, and all my investments. God don't let anyone under no condition steal from me or...
Replies
10
Views
246
I want to pray to the heavenly father in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth first of all as I walked the street tonight on my block ### Street I pray for a mighty outpouring of God's spirit to reveal himself to all my neighbors and that they will want to come to our little church in the...
Replies
12
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,060
Messages
16,806,948
Members
650,511
Latest member
Valiarin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom