God give me a reason to praise ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 40:3: He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear the LORD and put their trust in him. Psalm 40:3 describes the joy and gratitude that fill a person’s heart after experiencing God’s rescue. David...
Replies
9
Views
367
It's so past time for me to be gone. I'm a burden. I deserve death. I want to die but I'm too chicken to take myself out and don't have a method that I'm certain will give me the desired result: my demise. Please God, take me. Don't leave me here to suffer.
Replies
9
Views
207
That girl soul sure Go to heave. I have a mistake.
Replies
10
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,538
Messages
16,777,908
Members
648,095
Latest member
Scriorinaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom