God Gave Me To Meet The Love Of Your Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
Let us pray our gracious Lord Jesus Christ to create situations and to guide me, so to find a girl that is me. Let us pray the Lord to build me to have the motivation and to do the right steps in my personal life. Let us pray the Lord to build me to be a very wise and sensible to defy false feelings and lies. I know that somewhere there is a girl who will appreciate the good things that God has given me and will truly love me. Let us pray to the Lord to teach me how to search for find her. Let us pray the Lord to build me to be very successful and well-liked man for God's glory.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I know that I should not be so focused on the way that I look, but I am struggling to accept the features that God provided for me. I have had many people tell me that I need lip filler, or a nose job, and that my face is too masculine for a woman. I'm only ### and I spend most of the day...
Replies
10
Views
177
This past week I have been very worried, sad and scared. The other night I went outside and I was looking at the stars. I thought to myself I wish I had a sign from God. I didn't pray for it. I was thinking it. All of a sudden I see a shooting star. I have never seen one in my life. The next...
Replies
11
Views
397
I got a verse from my Bible that God gave me to read and it says that may God's will be done can we please pray that God's will be done in my life. I want to see God's will be done in my life I don't want my will be done but His and to provide for my needs and resources I'll need to see a result...
Replies
11
Views
487
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,391
Messages
16,810,721
Members
650,771
Latest member
Moriartar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom