God forgiveness upon me and good luck

Dear Lord,

You said if we REPENT of our sins, You would remember our sins no more, therefore, I pray now for Your forgiveness of ###'s sins and that You would bless him Supernaturally & Divinely with many blessings, in the Power of the name of Jesus, to the glory of God the Father, through Jesus Christ, Amen & Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my health will get better. I have suffer long enough. Also pray that I get a money blessing it seems like bad luck keeps following me. I am a good person and helps every that I can, but, it seems like I get nothing in return but bad luck. Please pray that it goes away. ###
Replies
9
Views
203
Please God, I really need to do well for this bio exam or my parents will banish me to hell.
Replies
5
Views
245
My friend keeps having to deal with negative things happening to her. Can you pray that life gives her a break and sends her positive energy, God’s light and good luck for the rest of 2025 after a very difficult year. She is moving house and I pray that this new home brings her peace, joy, God’s...
Replies
4
Views
366
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,778
Messages
16,792,510
Members
649,381
Latest member
Fyrioldior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom