God destroy those who have how to kill ###

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May every form of witchcraft working against my life be dismantled and destroyed by the consuming fire of God
Replies
11
Views
604
Dear God, I lift up all those on this online community who are in need of healing whether it is emotional, physical or spiritual healing in Jesus' name Restore their ability to try again after sustained attacks on their confidence, Lord cause the people who need it to be infused with strength...
Replies
11
Views
141
Dear God, I pray for those who have been through a season like Job in the bible - where you have been through great loss and testing in the fire and ask You Lord to bring deep healing and deliverance so they can enjoy life again I pray for them where they have been misunderstood by others and...
Replies
10
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,222
Messages
16,797,279
Members
649,782
Latest member
Prtaydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom