God Can...

Status
Not open for further replies.

godsmann

Account Closed
Dear God, Not my Will But Thine...

Please come and see about me O'Lord. Amen
 
Oh Lord I ask that you please put your healing hand upon this person and I do pray that you give them the love that they need and comfort right now..

In your name I pray

Amen
 
Dear LORD, be with this person and I pray that YOU will hold his hand and lift him up - I pray in JESUS CHRIST - Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

mymothe rtells me he hates me 24/7.im so tired i get so angry .i cant dela wiht this soemoen help me please why can touy help me
Replies
9
Views
114
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over a portion of scripture that I think is applicable to my life. 'God can do abundantly above whatever I ask, think or even imagine '. All these things I humbly ask in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,682
Messages
16,813,965
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom