God bless you, your family and the ministry. ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter millie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

millie

Guest
God bless you, your family and the ministry. I survived a stroke 12 years ago. I am also a Believer in Christ and I do believe in miracles. In your sermon today, 2/10/13, you spoke of seeing myself doing great things. For 12 years I have seen myself driving, spending time with my grand children, walking (I walked and jogged a lot before my stroke). I am still waiting for my miracle. There are days very difficult for me, but after a day of crying for my condition, I think and read works that will encourage me. I feel the pain of other stroke victims. Please lift me and stroke victims in prayer; we have sad, helpless days to cope with. God bless you always.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

WIFE & CHILD, CHILDREN & I UNDERSTAND & LOVE YOUR WORD, WAYS & DO YOUR WILL GLADLY... Heavenly Father, I ask You give my wife and children (and myself) love for You, appreciation of Jesus' sacrifice, His Word and understanding of Your will through that Word, "The entirety of Your word is truth...
Replies
10
Views
283
WIFE & CHILD, CHILDREN & I UNDERSTAND & LOVE YOUR WORD, WAYS & DO YOUR WILL GLADLY... Heavenly Father, I ask You give my wife and children (and myself) love for You, appreciation of Jesus' sacrifice, His Word and understanding of Your will through that Word, "The entirety of Your word is truth...
Replies
8
Views
216
WIFE & CHILD, CHILDREN & I UNDERSTAND & LOVE YOUR WORD, WAYS & DO YOUR WILL GLADLY... Heavenly Father, I ask You give my wife and children (and myself) love for You, appreciation of Jesus' sacrifice, His Word and understanding of Your will through that Word, "The entirety of Your word is truth...
Replies
8
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom