God bless you all! Thank you for your prayers in the

caroldvs

Humble Servant of All
God bless you all! Thank you for your prayers in the past and now...we serve an awesome and loving and giving Abba' Father. I love him so much!!! Can you all please pray for ### and ### family for divine peace, and for God to heal us of these terrible allergies. ### have not been feeling all that well. Please pray for our total healing... From The Crown of our Head to the Soles of our Feet. Our LORD is a divine HEALER! Please continue to pray for ### and ### family In Jesus' Holy Name Amen!

Sister, ###
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
 
I am praying for your request. God is great! May he bless you and your loved ones.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just want to pray that the Father would grant a special blessing upon each of you. I have become a burden for so many of you...... This is probably the worst time of my life...and...so many of you have prayed to the Father on my behalf. I just want to say Thank You..... regardless of how this...
Replies
12
Views
443
Bless you All! Thank you Lord please work this all out for Your Glory thanks for this miracle that this office finally answered after leaving messages continuously for over a month and also reaching this car W dealer that they not try to take advantage of my situation also and be honest and...
Replies
7
Views
499
Good day to all Christians, I would like to thank you once again for your prayers, and I want to thank you again for your kind words. I have safely passed through another stage of this procedure; I have just a little more to go, and I hope it will soon be over 🙏🙏 I thank God, and I thank you...
Replies
10
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,708
Members
649,498
Latest member
Astior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom