GOD bless you all. I have called to our ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

singletool46

Servant of All
GOD bless you all. I have called to our LORD and SAVIOR on your behalf. may all of you feel HIS presence today, and may all of you see HIM working in your lives. by the name of JESUS amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just want to pray that the Father would grant a special blessing upon each of you. I have become a burden for so many of you...... This is probably the worst time of my life...and...so many of you have prayed to the Father on my behalf. I just want to say Thank You..... regardless of how this...
Replies
12
Views
448
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Esther 4:14 : For if thou altogether holdest thy peace at this time, then shall there enlargement and deliverance arise to the Jews from another place; but thou and thy father's house shall be destroyed: and who knoweth whether thou art...
Replies
9
Views
176
Jesus Christ I have called you friends, says the Lord, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you 31st July 2024 ### A game that requires the player to ‘seek and go find’ is Pokémon Go that has captured imaginations and is creating waves. Incidents related to the game –...
Replies
5
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,186
Messages
16,796,955
Members
649,736
Latest member
Thaengate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom