God bless my kids and myself with abundance of ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son and daughters who are suffering from destiny swapping and deliverance from stagnation and for them to get a job 🙏
Replies
8
Views
129
Thank you aba father loving Jesus holy spirit mother mary all saints angels for ur abundance of blessings upon me n my family. Thank you aba father for ur marvelous miracles in our lives our family our work place our career. Father thank you for being our living loving God and blessing us with...
Replies
7
Views
332
Hi Brethren I write this in heavy heart and I need you to pray for me. I am a single Dad of living with 3 kids. I am a father of 5. My wife betrayed and cheated on me and fell pregnant. She then left me with the kids together with the new born. After sometime I requested to do DNA and she was...
Replies
7
Views
356
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,712
Messages
16,791,581
Members
649,302
Latest member
Swailfeurire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom