God Bless Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Praying

Guest
I feel the need to pray for God's loving hands to hold on to all married people in the world and embrace them with your love. Strengthen the week marriages. Provide comfort and support for all who are worn down with the many obstacles in life. Heavenly Father I ask for your many blessings upon a husband and wife. God Bless marriage. In Jesus name amen
 
Dear Lord,

I thank You for hearing this prayer. Lord, we thank You for creating the wonderful institution of marriage. We ask You to bless and cement marriages. Instruct, guide, strengthen and keep providing Christian role models and resources for marriages to grow stronger and stronger. Father God, keep couples mindful of when they first met and the strong LOVE that grew between them. Let nothing separate their bond. Give them uplifting words of LOVE & KINDNESS, and softened hearts that are willing to ask for forgiveness. Father, help them to see the marvelous marriage and union You created between Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. Father God we thank You for being the foundation and the center core of the vows they took in your presence. In Jesus' name. AMEN.
 
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray the gift of natural marriage would receive Your blessings. And also, Your gift of Spiritual Marriage would be manifest in each person for eternity. In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
I agree to this prayer Lord! May all married couples will be strengthened and be true to their responsibility. Please be the centre of their relationship, touch everyone's heart and guard always one's decision and judgement. With much love and thanksgiving, we pray through Jesus. our Saviour...Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, please bless and restore my marriage. My husband and I have grown distant—emotionally, physically, and spiritually. He no longer shows affection and rarely wants to talk; he stays in his shell. I feel lost and deeply alone. Lord, I ask for Your healing touch over our hearts, for deep...
Replies
6
Views
241
Dear Lord I pray You bless my son’s marriage. His wife keeps lying to him & goes on holiday & dancing party with others without my son. He is so trusting & afraid to confront her. She’s taking advantage of his weakness, She’s addicted to Dancing instead of taking care of the house & family. Lord...
Replies
13
Views
203
Heavenly father merciful God l Come before you with hearts of gratitude know full well you will bless my womb with children l trust in you never fail me THANK YOU JESUS
Replies
11
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,446
Messages
16,777,058
Members
647,989
Latest member
Sproemarwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom