God Bless Everyone. Prayers from justice from ...

God Bless Everyone. Prayers from justice from the bullies where I live. Please provide me with the means to find a safer and better place to reside in. 🙏 🙏
Praise the lord, God loves you, God will protect you from all the dangers. The Almighty Lord will give you a safe place and fill your life with his own peace, God will fulfill all the desires in your heart. God bless you abundantly as per Zechariah 9vs12.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God Bless Everyone. Prayers from justice from the bullies where I live. Please provide me with the means to find a safer and better place to reside in. 🙏 🙏
Replies
6
Views
125
God Bless Everyone. Prayers from justice from the bullies where I live. Please provide me with the means to find a safer and better place to reside in. 🙏 🙏
Replies
7
Views
130
God Bless Everyone. Prayers from justice from the bullies where I live. Please provide me with the means to find a safer and better place to reside in. 🙏 🙏
Replies
6
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,070
Messages
16,806,992
Members
650,518
Latest member
Twainordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom