Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Chris M.

Servant
God bless everyone and the Lord help and answer all your prayers. Please pray I come up with the money to fix one of my teeth as soon as possible, and 2 others soon after. Pray for my dentist to be honest and work with me, and that the other teeth to hold on until they can be repaired. Pray for my friend "C", she has been a heavy smoker, and she has been having respiratory issues, and needs to see the doctor. Pray she will get the time off from work w/out trouble, and that she will be okay. Pray for my other friend at work "M", she has had troubles at home w/ her husband, carpel tunnel, and they think she might be developing Alzheimers, please pray she takes better care of herself and her husband/children to be more understanding and helpful to her. She works full time, takes care of everything, cooks, shops, runs the kids around, takes care of her mom, and doesn't get much rest. Ask God to help her husband change and her kids to help. Pray God to bless these people. Please pray for our car, she is having problems again. Pray we can get it fixed, it will pass smog, and that she (the car,) will keep going on. Please pray we can get that 2nd vehicle (hopefully a little used truck,) the new one's are way too big. Pray we find one with low miles/good on gas/and affordable please. Pray for everything to work out for us. It has been difficult this last 2 years. Pray for a dog we thought about adopting with our dog we did adopt. The other one was sick, and the shelter had to keep him. Pray he gets better and gets a good home. We wanted him, but we were worried about him not getting along with the other pets. There was a 3rd dog we seen, pray for this other dog. We are thinking about getting him too, so the other dogs have a friend to. We had 3 initially, but one had passed at 15 years old, and Zeus, became ill unexpectedly, recently, mentioned in my last posts. Pray if this is possible, for the Lord to help us get him too. He makes us smile and reminds us of Zeus too. They could be twins. Pray for our new dog that we did adopt and our old girl dog, to be healthy, and to live/be happy a long time. Pray for this other dog we want to adopt, to live and be happy too, a long time. Pray for me, my family, our pets, and our property, to all be safe, protected, and for our health, through Jesus. Pray we can make all the bills also. I know this may sound weird, but please pray for our pine tree. It was hit by a truck. The tree was planted by my late father, and means a great deal to us. One of the branches was damaged by a Von's truck going at high speed through our neighborhood, and did not stop. The driver was driving for some reason towards the curb, and not in the actual drive lane, when he/she hit it. Pray for this tree's health and safety, and another small one nearby it. Pray for all our plants and yard, b/c it has been so hot these last few months, and that everything revives in the cooling weather, and that I can spend more time taking care of them, like I want/love to. Pray I can take care of the little projects around the house, I been wanting to do, but had been so tired, or was so hot, I could not get too. I appreciate all your support and prayers! God Bless everyone and thanks. :)

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

I prayed for your prayer requests in Jesus' name, Amen.

I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus:
God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about with the gift of salvation in Christ Jesus and let us all accept that gift. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, joy, peace, wisdom, knowledge, understanding, strength, excellent health, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom