God Answers Prayers According To His Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastwinds

Account Closed
I was relieved that today God relieved the ### who would listen to ###, steal items from the store for her. He refuses to work and produce what has to be produced; he is a Christian, and I do not understand why he would listen to someone else. Anyway, the boss had given him too many chances, so he was dismissed today.

When he would take for ###, she would laugh, and she still continues to take without asking and selling and giving away to her friends. All I do is ask the Lord to intervene and do what is necessary and allow the bosses to catch her in the act. She has gotten away with too much. Instead of doing her work, she would be on the internet watching movies or playing games on her cell phone and texting. This is too much, although I am her supervisor, all I do is ignore her and pray that all that would stop. She has lied a lot to me.

I thank you for your prayers; please continue to pray for the bakery as we need a new baker who would work without anyone telling him what to do or controlling him into doing what is wrong. We need to have better workers in the bakery so that the business can run without any more cursing and fighting among themselves.

Please continue to pray for the owners that they too will do what is acceptable to God so that blessings will come down.

God bless.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Family, I would like to recommend that we consider investing together in additional care and support for our beloved sister and auntie. Having someone stay with her consistently could help provide comfort, companionship, safety, and relief for everyone involved. If we commit our resources...
Replies
7
Views
136
Good Morning to all those that were praying for me on my divorce case final hearing. My hearing was Monday. ###/###/####. Hallelujah to God! I WON!!!!!!!! I kept my equity in my home. Hallelujah! Tears were all over the courtroom because my daughter was able to confront her abuser. The one God...
Replies
11
Views
409
Thank you for your encouragement and your teaching about prayers. I noticed your wonderful words to ask God and to EXPRESS to him about what I see, what I feel to pray for my needs and the needs of people around me then return to the Word of God. I want to learn and listen to hear God's voice in...
Replies
7
Views
609
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,752
Messages
16,780,700
Members
648,313
Latest member
Cyreeland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom