Getrude kathambi Humble Prayer Warrior Feb 28, 2018 #1 Click to Listen to This Post God almighty give me potential client.
tanu marvar Beloved of All Feb 28, 2018 #2 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
ahava Beloved of All Feb 28, 2018 #3 Click to Listen to This Post I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
Angeline Beloved of All Feb 28, 2018 #4 Click to Listen to This Post Lord, may You hear this prayer, in Jesus Name. amen
Powers Beloved of All Feb 28, 2018 #5 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for your prayer request in Jesus' name, Amen.
Neema musa Humble Servant of All Feb 28, 2018 #6 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
BlessMeFatherGod Beloved of All Feb 28, 2018 #7 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
kaye hirst Beloved of All Feb 28, 2018 #8 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.