Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesus is alive and well and He never ever died or His body stayed on earth. So many people saw Him going up to heaven in majesty and great glory. All angels in heaven were so happy to see Him coming to His eternal abode in glory.

The angel up on a tombstone has said.
He has risen just as He said.
Quickly now tell His disciples,
That Jesus is no longer dead.
Joy to the world,
He has risen.
Hallelujah,
He has risen

Jesus is alive forever more.

All glory to God almighty. We must tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth. We shall not die, but live. Just as Jesus rose from the dead, we also, shall live in heaven with Him for ages to come. Daniel the prophet clearly said this....

How great are His signs. How mighty are His wonders. His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom. His dominion is from generation to generation.
Daniel 4.3

Let us all proclaim the glory of the Lord from now on. His truth shall ever come to those who seek His face on a daily basis. Nothing in this world is more important that seeking the Lord, loving Him, praising Him, adoring His holy name. Jesus alone is worthy of all glory now and forever more. Amen

Jesus is alive and well and He never ever died or His body stayed on earth. So many people saw Him going up to heaven in majesty and great glory. All angels in heaven were so happy to see Him coming to His eternal abode in glory.

The angel up on a tombstone has said.
He has risen just as He said.
Quickly now tell His disciples,
That Jesus is no longer dead.
Joy to the world,
He has risen.
Hallelujah,
He has risen

Jesus is alive forever more.

All glory to God almighty. We must tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth. We shall not die, but live. Just as Jesus rose from the dead, we also, shall live in heaven with Him for ages to come. Daniel the prophet clearly said this....

How great are His signs. How mighty are His wonders. His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom. His dominion is from generation to generation.
Daniel 4.3

Let us all proclaim the glory of the Lord from now on. His truth shall ever come to those who seek His face on a daily basis. Nothing in this world is more important that seeking the Lord, loving Him, praising Him, adoring His holy name. Jesus alone is worthy of all glory now and forever more. Amen
Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
This is really a wonderful news for those who are saved and on their way to heaven. Again in my spirit the Lord told me so many times, even in my dream, I hear His speaking down deep in my sleep. I will come to you, I will rescue you, save you and help you and heal you. Thou shall not die...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Wonderful sound, beautiful words, giving God all the glory, all the praise and all the honor, the redeemed of the Lord raising their voices and all the angels in heaven rejoicing in the Lord when glorifying His holy name. Holy are You Lord our God, worthy of all praise, honor and glory. We...
Replies
Views
  • Article
O my dear Savior and my Lord, I bow down before You in adoration and worship. You have been my guiding Light all these days when I was deep in sorrow and deep in distress. Your hand of mercy and compassion has come to me and I am so grateful for Your kindness and love to me. So, I shall...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Even though we cant see the Lord, we can feel His holy presence filling our heart with joy to lift His name on high, to glorify Him above anything else we have in this world. Every single tear in our eyes will know that God is real and want to bless us, help us and heal us. Hallelujah, let us...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I do. I want to see the smiling face of the Lord Jesus waiting for me and for those who were faithful and true to His word while living on earth. They really knew the reason why they were sent to this planet, that is to be a blessing to everyone, to read His word on a daily basis, to speak to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom