Glory to God alone. Praise the lord! ...

Hello, friend. I just said a prayer for you, asking God to bless you with His wisdom and help you to do your exam well. Grace and peace to you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I’m a mentally and physically disabled senior citizen who is living on a very limited fixed income. Up until about 3½ or so years ago, I had been the so-called primary caregiver for my mom while she lived in the Pacific Northwest. Being...
Replies
12
Views
109
Thank you ALL so much for all who have been praying for me on employment. I received a call to today of a job offer. I had a final interview today with a different company which they have a very good chance in offering me that position as well. Father, clearly show me the path on which position...
Replies
14
Views
297
We thank and praise God for He is good and faithful. Everyday I see so many of my prayers answered. There are things that we can’t explain. How God protects us in a world full of so much sin! I’m amazed at His power and His kindness. He is so patient and gentle with us. Join me in thanking Jesus...
Replies
10
Views
353
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,165
Messages
16,807,728
Members
650,580
Latest member
Blirnuertor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom