Give Strength To My Dearest ### In Law..xx

  • Thread starter Thread starter sazjo20
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sazjo20

Guest
Dear lord please I pray continue to send strength and determination to ###, my mother-in-law, to keep going so that she reaches the point of transplant and giving her the strength to keep fighting through all the challenges that come her way..xx
 
Be Encouraged, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request according to His perfect will. The safest and best place to be in this whole wide world is in the will of God. God’s will for all His children is for them to prosper, be in good health, even as their soul prospers (III John 2).

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of what belongs to HIM. God Loves You. Everything is going to be alright!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

 
thank you for your positive thoughts with regards to my dear mother-in-law ### just hope all these positive vibes work and we get her to a better place with her health.... xx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father I lift up ### to you she's been such a blessing to my life it brings me to tears to think how she's made my life so much less stressful with all the financial contributions that she's made to ### ministries and to me and to help me father I thank you and I will never forget the goodness...
Replies
8
Views
143
Dear heavenly father I'm coming before your throne of grace right now to I come through the shed blood of Jesus Christ I come boldly to the throne of grace to find help in time of need father I'm interceding for my granddaughter she's ### years old you know that father and the past for years she...
Replies
6
Views
262
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus, I ask that you give strength to those assigned to dismantle all the devil's work in ###'s witchcraft altars, standing on Psalm 41:10. Lord Jesus there's tons of hexes, spells, divinations, and things of that manner that were...
Replies
9
Views
334
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom