Give me help and a change

Netta

Humble Servant of All
Please Lord give me help from the Holy Spirit for all the days of my life

and change me on the inside

give me what I need deep down inside of me

In Jesus' name I pray, amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord change my working schedule so that it will be amazing for me in Jesus name. Especially monday and tuesday. You know what i need...favor, grace and mercy from responsible people and authorities.
Replies
9
Views
73
You are NOT alone, let me help you. The loneliness, depression, and hatred against those who have hurt you has isolated you. You feel that there is no one to help you. You have been abandoned by everyone. Yet, you are not forgotten by the LORD God. I have been sent by the Holy Spirit to help...
Replies
9
Views
137
Dear God please help me get my projects and proposals and invoices and change orders done correctly and on time today and tomorrow. I have a lot of work to do in only two days and I need help from you and from my coworkers and my customers. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers...
Replies
16
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,269
Messages
16,797,606
Members
649,824
Latest member
Lyrairdorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom