Getting Paid For Work Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alta

Guest
2 contracts not paid for 1st one 10 months overdue, 2nd one 3 months overdue. 2 contracts stolen away this is a pattern in our live don't know where the problem is, this looks like a curse to me, but don't know where the problem is. Ask God also to show where the problem is. Need more work. thanks
 
Read the book of Deuteronomy - in it God lays out how to be blessed financially and how curses will affect your finances if you don't follow God's law.

If you have a need, solve a problem for someone around you & God will solve a problem for you.

When you ask God for a miracle, He'll give you instructions. Listen & obey the first time. Remember, God is the God of increase. Everything you do multiplies. If you do 1 good thing to the glory of God, He blesses 4, 7, 10 times. If you disobey 1 times, the consequences come to you 4, 8, 15 times.
 
AND MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEED ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS.

Philippians 4:19

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a capable person sometimes, but I have so much tedious computer work to get done that I have procrastinated. I feel like I'm going to die I'm so anxious. Thank you, Please pray for ### to get it done. I'm sorry there are so many other things that seem more important here, but I really need...
Replies
5
Views
120
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In the summer of 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a teaching position in my home state of Texas. My wife and older daughter were headed overseas in September 2022 to visit family. My young sons and I headed to Texas to start the new job...
Replies
7
Views
172
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In August 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a teaching position in my home state of Texas. My wife had purchased a ticket for her and my older daughter in May 2022 to leave in September 2022 for three months. They were going overseas to...
Replies
7
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,519
Messages
16,789,103
Members
649,083
Latest member
Phruashire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom