Get Back Into The Word

  • Thread starter Thread starter luiza
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

luiza

Guest
I would just like prayers, I'd like to get back into the swing of things and read the word. I discovered the most amazing thing yesterday. I was speaking to Jesus about patience, and well, I was being honest that I don't see why I had to be patient, and he made me or led me to reading up on the word patience, and in its original meaning, Hypothememo, I think that's how you spell it, it's Greek, and I discovered it actually means an active patience, long-suffering, self-control, waiting for its propitious moment, meaning a moment of favor. Anyway, that's all I wanted to share. Enjoy your day.

God bless.
 
Amen Lord thank You for hearing and answering and giving her confirmation of Your word continue to bless her with knowledge and lead her to the place in which You have purposed concerning her and her life in Jesus name.
 
I think sometimes, we tend not to dig deeper into the real meaning and become discouraged, but when you realize how the Christ meant it, it makes sense and more liberating ..

default_decision.gif
 
Merciful Lord Jesus, thanks and praise to you for manifesting yourself so beautifully, Amen.
 
father speak to her now and pour your holy spirit on her. father let your powerful word of God reach her some how so that she may know you and get saved by you. protect her in your arms, bless her with happiness, peace ... in your holy name I pray amen
 
where the word is, there is power. i pray that your wishes be granted according to his riches in glory.
 
Dear Lord thank-you for this ### and her talents of helping us to learn and to reunite herself with fellowship and the word of God. Amen.
 
"You were saved by faith in God, who treats us much better than we deserve. This is God's gift to you, and not anything you have done on your own. It isn't something you have earned, so there is nothing you can brag about".

Ephesians 2:8-9

Dearest Father God,

we can never thank You enough

for sending Jesus and paying the

debt for our sins.

May we never take the cost of Your gift lightly.

At the same time, Father, we want to live confidently, knowing that our salvation

is not dependent on our mistakes

but upon Your grace.

Because of such a lavish gift,

we pledge to live for You today

in a way that reflects the joy we

have at receiving such an awesome gift!!!

Through Jesus, our Grace, we pray. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I pray that ### will have an increase desire to study your Holy Word as your precious Spirit draws her to search the scriptures, Jesus said to search the scriptures, for in them you think that you have eternal life, they are they which testify of me! ( John 5:39 ) I ask you lord answer her prayer in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ, Amen! God Bless You ###, sincerely believing God for you! ###. ( John 16:24 ) and ( Psalms 119:89 ).
 
The most important relationship that you and I will ever have is our relationship with Jesus. May I make a suggestion to you? Thank You. Place God First in Your Life...Get to know Him from His Word....To Know God Is To Love God. To Love God is to Obey Him. You can't love a God that you don't know. And you will not obey a God that you don't love for long. Work on your relationship with the only true and living God. Place God first in your life. God Loves You. He has great plans for your life. Get To Know HIM!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in my credit card works thats wrong it ISNT working life in everything works for me greatly no worries so I can greatly build up my credit again greatly it is overrrrrrrrr… I get My second job today and my doorbell video working at my current residence in secret my Temu cart done a great...
Replies
11
Views
190
GET BACK SATAN ### ### COMES HOME 🏠 NOW SAFE GREATLY I GET THE CAT CATIO BUILT FREE HELP GETTING THE ### DONE FREE..LIFE IN MY FREE NEW HOME COMES THRU TODAY WHERE MY CATS WANT TO STAY HOME WITH ME GREATLY I CAN HAVE PACE HARMONY IN MY LIFE I GET MY PASSPORT MY MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS GET THERES...
Replies
10
Views
191
I SPEAK CLAIM HEALING COMES INTO MY EYES LIFE CAMP PETS FAMILY ### MAKES IT TO ME MY BDAY WISHES DREAMS COME TRUE EVERYDAY FOR THE REST OF THE MONTH I GET THE ONE SIDE DONE TODAY OF THE GARAGE MAKE IT MY SECRET QUEEN QUARTERS WHERE I CAN HAVE MY OWN PEACE GREATLY HARMONY NOT BEING PUT DOWN JUST...
Replies
6
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,855
Messages
16,804,109
Members
650,353
Latest member
Astuirael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom