Get Away From Crazy Psycho Roommate Happens To Be My ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mjai
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mjai

Guest
I'm sorry to hear about your situation. It sounds like you're going through a very difficult time. Here are some steps you might consider:

1. **Reach Out for Support**: Contact local support services or hotlines that can provide immediate assistance and guidance. They can help you find resources for housing and financial aid.

2. **Legal Advice**: Consider speaking with a legal professional about your lease and options for breaking it without severe penalties. They might be able to help you negotiate with your landlord.

3. **Community Resources**: Look into community organizations or charities in N. Charleston, SC, that might offer financial assistance or temporary housing.

4. **Employment Services**: Seek out local employment services that can help you find a job. Having a job can provide financial stability and a sense of purpose.

5. **Mental Health Support**: If possible, seek counseling or therapy to help you cope with the stress and emotional toll of your situation.

6. **Animal Shelters or Friends**: If you need to move quickly, consider reaching out to friends or local animal shelters for temporary care of your dog.

Remember, you're not alone, and there are people and organizations willing to help. Please reach out to someone you trust or a professional service for immediate support.
 
When you ask God for a miracle, He'll give you instructions. Fast & pray for the miracle. Then, listen to the instructions & obey the first time.

Make sure to take the lesson from this for the future also, that it's not God's will for ### to cohabitate & He will not bless your sin.
 
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name make Your will for my life my will for my life. Help me to grow in the true knowledge of Your Word. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, as my souls prospers in You. Bless me to know You better so that I may fall more in love with You . Bless me with an unquenchable, unrelenting, unstoppable desire to be a doer of Your Word and not a hearer only. Show me how to honor and respect You Lord Jesus with my life (body, soul, and spirit). And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, every member of my family, and all those connected to me. Bless us all with an unquenchable, undeniable, unstoppable, can not be ignored desire to walk in obedience to Your Word so that we may be pleasing in Your sight and a success in life. Amen!



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### with Your teaching, wisdom, patience, and peace in mind. Please help ### to see a way out door, let ### be blessed with a good job to enable ### finance ###self. Please bless ### relationship with ### roommate with peace, forgiveness and healing from any hurts. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Father God in the mighty name of your son Jesus, I pray for ###'s situation..God is our refuge and strength,A very present help in trouble.
 
Psalm 37:4 may the Lord God, our Father in heaven grant you the desires of your heart. In Jesus name we have prayed and agree with you...amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I can't stand it anymore. I cried yesterday evening because of the woman who watches over my mother (early Alzheimer, diabetes, depression). She removed all clothes of my father in another closet without asking. My father died 10 months ago and I go sometimes into his closet to remember...
Replies
7
Views
198
I really kindly ask anyone to pray for me to get this new job opportunity that I have been interviewing with for a while now. I am so unhappy and anxious at my current firm and I really really need a breakthrough. I have been so patient and I really want this opportunity and want to succeed in...
Replies
9
Views
306
I'm really sorry to hear about what you're going through. It sounds like an incredibly difficult situation. Here are some steps you might consider: 1. **Legal Aid Services**: Look for legal aid organizations in your area that provide free or low-cost legal assistance to those in need. They...
Replies
8
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,597
Messages
16,778,434
Members
648,149
Latest member
Griathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom