Geraldine and Kyle Bywaters of ###, ### have a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

aliciamdavis112

Disciple of Prayer
Geraldine and Kyle Bywaters of ###, VA have a beautiful little girl named ###. She is now currently ### months old and has been diagnosed with infant botulism. Not only is this a struggle to watch her going through this, but the family is also facing high costs in medical bills. Even if you can't give, if you could please keep her in your prayers, I would greatly appreciate it and I know that the family would also be eternally grateful!

I am coming to you to ask you to pray! Please put this prayer request in churches and send this to as many people as you can. Prayer is a powerful thing! Matthew 7:7 tells us 'Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.'

Below are links about her rare disease and her struggle to get better!

http://www.nbc29.com/Story/24149050/infant-diagnosed-with-rare-disease-at-uva-medical-center

http://www.gofundme.com/LovelyLydia
 
Remember this today,

Ps 34:18 The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit

PS.9:10

The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD (Jesus) hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a guy named ### who I've been with 8 yrs. We have a house and 3 kids together and he just doesn't put effort for me. The last 7 yrs he was a narcissist and was cheating using me. I forgave and prayed on that and that stuff stopped BUT he STILL doesn't wanna be romantic, celebrate...
Replies
6
Views
228
Please forgive me for this long story, but please hear me out because I need so much prayer, as does my family. In the Summer of 2016, my dad began having severe nerve pain that made it hurt to walk, he thought it was just sciatica, but it kept getting worse and worse. We have no insurance, so...
Replies
9
Views
301
I am about to be 41 in March. I have been sick for the last several years – since 2011 I have had 7 surgeries: four for Meniere’s disease and 3 on my ankles (R had one and L had two). For all of those surgeries you had to be flat for 8-12 weeks. I never have gotten blood clots. The notable ones...
Replies
3
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,093
Messages
16,795,863
Members
649,641
Latest member
Trruerad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom