• Welcome. Feel free to look around a few pages before getting started.
    Ready to Post Your Prayer Request and join us for full access?
    It's free and takes just a moment. Get Started

Generosity and love.

Charleston

Prayer Warrior
Jesus opened His heart to everyone who came to Him. He loved everyone of them, cared for each one. Specially children, lost children of Israel were saved and on their way to heaven.
Are we following Him for His generosity or for our deep love for who He is?

Generosity is giving more than we can to those in need. Give Gods word to everyone. Tell them that this world is not our home. Heaven is and we are on our way to glory.
Then, happiness and joy shall fill your heart with the holy presence of the Lord.

Do You Know How to Pray?

Click Here to Read Vital Prayer

The Encourager

The Encourager
God wants to use you even greater to tell others about who He is, His son, Jesus, His saving power, and His goodness. Open up your mouth and testify about the goodness of God.
Let Us Pray: Lord, thank You for reminding me that You can use anyone and everyone. I willingly offer You all that I am and all that I have — choosing to believe that who I am is enough to be used by You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Nyo brenda

Humble Prayer Warrior
Jesus opened His heart to everyone who came to Him. He loved everyone of them, cared for each one. Specially children, lost children of Israel were saved and on their way to heaven.
Are we following Him for His generosity or for our deep love for who He is?

Generosity is giving more than we can to those in need. Give Gods word to everyone. Tell them that this world is not our home. Heaven is and we are on our way to glory.
Then, happiness and joy shall fill your heart with the holy presence of the Lord.

[/QUOTE
Amen]

Maureen

Prayer Warrior
All we have to do is to to do and be like Jesus. He said.... Ask and ye shall receive. If you are not generous or need to be, then ask Jesus to give you that wonderful gift. It comes from heaven to all of us.

Ready to Post Your Prayer Request?
Click Here to Get Started

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Click here to make a donation

Donations to this site are not tax deductible.

Latest Blog Entries

Latest Free Resources

• Free counsel.
    Free counsel.
    This website is a resource of spiritual truths and a place to make contact for free counsel.
    • jcwalker3usa
    • Updated:
  • Prayer to Jesus
    Prayer to Jesus
    The fastest and easiest way to understand how to make the miracles of Jesus occur in your own life!
    • Shay_Villere
    • Updated:
  • HIS WILL BE DONE
    HIS WILL BE DONE
    Let the will of God be done
    • Leera
    • Updated:
Top Bottom