Generosity and love.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesus opened His heart to everyone who came to Him. He loved everyone of them, cared for each one. Specially children, lost children of Israel were saved and on their way to heaven.
Are we following Him for His generosity or for our deep love for who He is?

Generosity is giving more than we can to those in need. Give Gods word to everyone. Tell them that this world is not our home. Heaven is and we are on our way to glory.
Then, happiness and joy shall fill your heart with the holy presence of the Lord.

God wants to use you even greater to tell others about who He is, His son, Jesus, His saving power, and His goodness. Open up your mouth and testify about the goodness of God.
Let Us Pray: Lord, thank You for reminding me that You can use anyone and everyone. I willingly offer You all that I am and all that I have — choosing to believe that who I am is enough to be used by You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Jesus opened His heart to everyone who came to Him. He loved everyone of them, cared for each one. Specially children, lost children of Israel were saved and on their way to heaven.
Are we following Him for His generosity or for our deep love for who He is?

Generosity is giving more than we can to those in need. Give Gods word to everyone. Tell them that this world is not our home. Heaven is and we are on our way to glory.
Then, happiness and joy shall fill your heart with the holy presence of the Lord.

[/QUOTE
Amen]

All we have to do is to to do and be like Jesus. He said.... Ask and ye shall receive. If you are not generous or need to be, then ask Jesus to give you that wonderful gift. It comes from heaven to all of us.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
We all had the best times of our life with our grandmother, Jesus has sent to us the best grandmothers to us who prayed, who loved and who wanted us all in heaven. They are so sweet, so giving and so helping. Age does not mean anything when Jesus lives in her heart. The presence of the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Children will come around asking for candy or cookies. They are lost and their parents also are lost because they are doing what God did not tell us to do. Witchcraft does not come from the Lord, that is for sure. So, when they come and knock your door, then give them this items to them. A...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year: Isaiah 7–8, Ephesians 2 A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed. Proverbs 11:25 On our last day before we moved house, my friend brought her four-year-old daughter Kinslee to say goodbye. “I don’t want you to move,” said Kinslee. I hugged her...
Replies
Views
  • Article
That is the question everyone of us wants to know. We do not know for sure when Jesus will call us home to heaven. but His word is true and we must believe with everything we have. Thou shall not die, but live. Where, when, how? God will decide when it is our time to depart planet earth...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is a wonderful question to answer according to Gods word and the experience of Paul the apostle who knew when He was going to go up to heaven. A., We know when Jesus is calling us home when our hair turns white. B. When sickness of all kinds comes to our body. C. When weakness and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom