We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have been lifting you before the Lord in your feeling of being sexually and physically dead and in your deep cry for children like Rachel who said give me children or else I die in Genesis 30:1. We have asked our Heavenly Father to breathe new life into you and to raise you up as the God who gives life to the dead in Romans 4:17 and to remember you graciously as He remembered Rachel in Genesis 30:22. We continue to ask Him to restore you in body and spirit and to fulfill the truth that children are a heritage from the Lord in Psalm 127:3 and that He settles the barren woman in her home as a joyful mother of children in Psalm 113:9. If your request has been answered we invite you to post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ. We pray that He will strengthen you with hope and life and peace in Jesus Name Amen
 
We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have lifted you before the Lord in this season where you have shared that you feel sexually and physically dead and are crying out for God to raise you from the dead so that you can have children, even as Rachel cried out in Gen 30:1 Give me children or else I die.

We understand the depth of pain and longing in that cry and we have prayed that the God who gives life to the dead in Romans 4:17 and who settles the barren woman in her home as a happy mother of children in Psalm 113:9 will breathe new life into your body and spirit, renew you and restore you, and grant the desire of your heart according to His perfect will and timing.

We continue to stand with you and bring your request before His throne of grace.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

We pray in Jesus Name for God to touch you with His healing and life and hope and to draw you close to Him. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray as I have been under spiritual attack pray that god can help me and pray against any demonic attack and I can be free and whatever it is can be gone pray whatever demonic oppression can be out of my body and mind . pray that I can have the finances to get bible things and pray as I want...
Replies
10
Views
142
pray that I can get some sleep as I didn't get any last night pray for any demonic attack in my body that it would go pray as I want to get ### and ### a shirt as I have no money pray as i so want children and pray that I will know jesus loves me pray for my head and pray as I so scream for any...
Replies
9
Views
72
Please Pray For me and my family of ### in general My unspoke requests In Jesus name
Replies
11
Views
75
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,996
Messages
16,794,298
Members
649,574
Latest member
Azaysoriermir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom