Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray as my finances are terrible at the moment and pray that I can work pray that I can get ###, ###, ### and ### a present pray that I can get Christmas presents pray as it is impossible to get married and go to Israel again pray for my finances pray as it is impossible to get married . pray I...
Replies
10
Views
150
Please pray for travelling mercies for a ###-day out of town retreat to and from the area and for my good general health as I got exposed to a splashed flood water on my lips (mouth) that I cleaned with water, soap, sanitizer, and alcohol. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
109
pray as I have been under spiritual attack pray that god can help me and pray against any demonic attack and I can be free and whatever it is can be gone pray whatever demonic oppression can be out of my body and mind . pray that I can have the finances to get bible things and pray as I want...
Replies
10
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,535
Messages
16,800,651
Members
650,054
Latest member
Pnneyreth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom