General

Ifeoluwa

Disciple of Prayer
Salvation for me and ###, to get married to the right partner very soon and bear wonderful children, medico-legal case to be positively resolved, successful medical and business career, good health, prosperous and happy long life. Thank you.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Ask and it shall be given, seek and ye shall find!! I ask God's blessings over your life and situation now!! With God all things are possible! Believe and you shall receive!! In the name of Jesus!! Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Pray For me and my family of ### in general My unspoke requests In Jesus name
Replies
11
Views
80
pray that I can get some sleep as I didn't get any last night pray for any demonic attack in my body that it would go pray as I want to get ### and ### a shirt as I have no money pray as i so want children and pray that I will know jesus loves me pray for my head and pray as I so scream for any...
Replies
9
Views
85
pray as my finances are terrible at the moment and pray that I can work pray that I can get ###, ###, ### and ### a present pray that I can get Christmas presents pray as it is impossible to get married and go to Israel again pray for my finances pray as it is impossible to get married . pray I...
Replies
10
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,168
Messages
16,807,767
Members
650,588
Latest member
Thnarouhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom