General

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaGirl

Prayer Warrior
Please remember this couple in your prayers. A very young couple lost their baby. The baby was only a few hours old and died. The couple is devastated. They need prayers. I know God can and will provide comfort and strength to this couple. I know also the baby is in Heaven. I also have a friend in need of prayer. He is going through so much and I ask that you will lift him up in your prayers also. Thank all of you and I will continue to pray for all of you asking God in the precious name of Jesus Christ to fulfill all of your miracle blessings whatever they may be. God bless each of you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray as I have been under spiritual attack pray that god can help me and pray against any demonic attack and I can be free and whatever it is can be gone pray whatever demonic oppression can be out of my body and mind . pray that I can have the finances to get bible things and pray as I want...
Replies
10
Views
146
Please pray for me and my family of 5 In general In Jesus name Please pray for my spouse to be healed and blessed to live a very long life and for My babies to always know how much we and most of all God loves them and For us to always be close like we are now In Jesus name
Replies
11
Views
221
Please pray for me and my family of ### in general as well as ### In Jesus name and please pray for my unspoken requests I have this morning In Jesus name Thank You God Bless
Replies
9
Views
330
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,168
Messages
16,807,767
Members
650,588
Latest member
Thnarouhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom