Kyruongarr
Disciple of Prayer
Dear Prayer Warriors, Please stand with me in urgent, fervent prayer. For nearly nine years I loved a woman named ###. She came into my life carrying deep wounds from past heartbreaks that had closed her heart. Over time she slowly opened that heart to me. I became the man who stood by her and her daughters — providing food when they needed it, helping whenever she asked, and consistently showing her that she was never a burden or a stress to me. I loved her fully and faithfully. She was my first girlfriend and the only woman I have ever given myself to completely. I still believe the connection we shared was rare and real. She once told me she felt it too, and in one of the most meaningful moments of our relationship she said she loved me and wanted to spend her life with me. Recently ### ended the relationship. She said she is struggling from every side, that she feels like too much of a burden, and that it would be easier for me to find someone with less weight. She even mentioned considering an open relationship as a way to cope. These words cut deeply. I have always tried to prove to her that she is worthy of love and that she can lean on me. I never asked her for anything in return. Now I am left wondering if her decision came from true desire to leave, or from walls, self-protection, shame, and overwhelming life pressure. I am ### years old. I am not married and I have no children. I am a quiet homebody who does not go to bars, clubs, or parties. I deeply desire a wife and a family of my own. The thought of walking through life alone is heavy. I still love ###. I miss her. I pray that she misses me too. I believe she is my soulmate, and a part of my heart still hopes that the Lord will soften her walls, remove the spirit of fear and burden from her mind, and bring us back together if that is His will. I ask that the idea of an open relationship be completely taken from her heart, because open relationships do not solve problems — they only bring more pain, heartbreak, shame, and brokenness. At the same time, if restoration with ### is not God’s plan, I ask Him to guide me to the right woman — or guide the right woman to me — someone who can receive love, give love openly, and walk with me into marriage and family. I do not want to live the rest of my life without a partner by my side. Please also pray for ###’s health as she faces medical tests, for her daughters, and for supernatural financial breakthroughs over both of our lives. The cost of living has been crushing. I have prayed for years for our relationship, for her peace, and for provision. Even when it feels like those prayers went unanswered, I continue to bring them before the Lord. Father God, heal ###’s heart from past wounds. Break every wall of coldness, distance, and self-protection. Let her see that she is not a burden. Restore what was broken if it is Your will, or clearly close the door and open a new one filled with mutual love, openness, and commitment. Give me strength to endure this pain without bitterness. Satisfy the deep longing in my heart for companionship, marriage, and children according to Your perfect timing and plan. Lord, I also ask that You keep me on ###’s mind even though she has known heartbreak in the past and sometimes shuts down emotionally, appearing cold and distant. Let her realize what she has lost. Let her miss me deeply — miss me to the point that she reaches out asking to come back, asking to try again, and asking to work together. If we are restored, I ask for financial miracles, blessings, and the full success of our relationship. If I am to be with someone else, I ask that those same blessings of provision, love, and success rest on that new relationship. We started as friends and acquaintances in ###. The love grew over time, and I am grateful I met her and was able to give her my heart. I never knew love could be both so beautiful and so painful. I remember early on, during one of our first dates, I gently asked if a kiss was possible. She said no but gave me a hug. When I got home and messaged her to make sure she made it safely, we talked for a while and she told me she felt comfortable in my arms. I felt that too, and it made me feel special. My father raised us to be gentlemen, and I am glad she recognized that and felt safe with me. Little moments like that will always stand out to me. I pray she realizes how much I loved her and still love her. Let me be in her dreams. Let everything around her remind her of me. Let her miss me. Thank you to every person who prays for us, and God bless you. I also ask the Lord to bless those who do not pray but just read. Please let things improve financially for both ### and me. Help her leave the past in the past where it belongs and allow her walls to come down. I wanted to be the man who would help bring those walls down, provide for her, and show her she is worthy of love — and I still want to be that man for her and her daughters. As much as this hurts, I still have faith that there is love for me in her heart and that she has not fully forgotten all the good times, the love, or how I made her feel, and that it is the walls and the stress that pushed me away. I still believe in a miracle, and I ask for that miracle. I ask all of this in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
