Garden of Gethsemane left all alone.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

No one has come to pray at the Garden of Gethsemane because of fear of bombs being dropped on them. It is so sad to see the emptiness of this place when no one is around. But at this wonderful place Jesus continue to pray for Himself and for strenght for things that will happen to Him in the coming days. Right now this place is full of olive orchard two thousand years old, they could have witness the pain Jesus went through when He was speaking to God almighty.

Father, not my will but Thine be done.
Luke 22,42

In the dephts of this garden Jesus saw something so horrifying He literally almost died under the strain. Luke tell us what Jesus saw caused Him such strain that he begun to literally sweat great drops of blood. Luke 26.38

At this place.
Jesus begun to tremble.
He had such a horrible pain.
Sorrow filled His heart.
An angel from heaven came to HIm.
He begun to strenghten Him.
He sweat great drops of blood.

He quietly said.

O My Father, if You are willing, remove this cup from Me, nevertheless not my will but Thine be done.
Mark 14.36

We see young olive fruit swelling with sustenance, a fresh garden pulsing with life. Yet death casts his shadow there. The earthly soil once wet with morning dew now soaked with tears of divine sorrow. Jesus went through so much for us. Let us all thank Him and praising Him for what He did on the Garden of Gethsemane.

Jesus is everywhere, at home, at work, in the street, in the middle of our school grounds. Wherever we are, Jesus will hear our petitions and will send blessing to our life. Too bad the Garden of Gethsemane is closed. May God open it up so people can go and pray just as Jesus did long ago.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
No one has come to pray at the Garden of Gethsemane because of fear of bombs being dropped on them. It is so sad to see the emptiness of this place when no one is around. But at this wonderful place Jesus continue to pray for Himself and for strenght for things that will happen to Him in the coming days. Right now this place is full of olive orchard two thousand years old, they could have witness the pain Jesus went through when He was speaking to God almighty.

Father, not my will but Thine be done.
Luke 22,42

In the dephts of this garden Jesus saw something so horrifying He literally almost died under the strain. Luke tell us what Jesus saw caused Him such strain that he begun to literally sweat great drops of blood. Luke 26.38

At this place.
Jesus begun to tremble.
He had such a horrible pain.
Sorrow filled His heart.
An angel from heaven came to HIm.
He begun to strenghten Him.
He sweat great drops of blood.

He quietly said.

O My Father, if You are willing, remove this cup from Me, nevertheless not my will but Thine be done.
Mark 14.36

We see young olive fruit swelling with sustenance, a fresh garden pulsing with life. Yet death casts his shadow there. The earthly soil once wet with morning dew now soaked with tears of divine sorrow. Jesus went through so much for us. Let us all thank Him and praising Him for what He did on the Garden of Gethsemane.
Dont worry. People will pour come back to see this wonderful place full of olive trees where Jesus prayed so hard and suffered untold pain for us.

I want to do the will of the Father, it is the best choice I have in life. After all, anything I owe right now I will not be able to take to haven but those things that I do for the glory of God will stay forever.

Similar Requests

• Article
It was such a breaking heart to see Jesus praying to God almighty in the middle of a garden full of life. Remove this cup from Me. Luke 22.43 As we know Father did not answer this prayer for deliverance from this torment and from the suffering and death Jesus was going to have. But why did...
Replies
Views
  • Article
As we see those things happening in the world today, it is sign of the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ to earth to take us all home to heaven. Turmoils of all kinds shall come to our door and hurricanes, floods, extreme heat that will dry out lakes and rivers. O Lord, You alone are the hope...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We see them on the throne of heaven, seated on a table of love and care. He is waiting for us to arrive and live in His holy presence. Sing hallelujah to the Lord for ever and ever more. I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne. and the train of His robe filled the temple. Isa...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessed be the name of the Lord our God. He has created everything we see. He has revealed to us wonders from heaven. He has sent His only son Jesus. He will save, help and heal those who believe. Hold on fast in your heart. The eternal truth of God. Shall be revealed to those who believe...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The soul that walks where the wind of the Spirit of the living God is, turns like a wandering weather vane toward an eternal love for God and for others. Just as Jesus said to all of us. I have loved you with an everlasting love. I care for you. That is one reason all the angels cry holy...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom