Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Hello, I ask that you join me in prayer for my loved ones. God has blessed my family with a newborn baby, however, it has been what seems to be an uphill battle thus far. I pray that God blesses and heals my loved one. I pray that God blesses everyone involved from family, friends, to medical...
We would like to request prayer for good health,healing in all areas of our lives,and protection,from all these recalls,danger from our food chain supply,and water supply.We pray for others as well And we give thanks for being current with bills,and recovery of funds that was in error,on...
Heavenly Father, I thank You because You are the Lord who heals me. I commit my body, mind and spirit into Your hands. Let Your healing power flow through every part of my body. Restore my strength, renew my health and grant me long life to fulfil every purpose You have ordained for me. Let...