Full Armor Of God

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Ephesians 6:10-20
New International Version (NIV)
The Armor of God
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood,but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

Dear Lord give me Your strength. I put on the full armor of God, so that I can take your stand against the devils schemes. i know our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore I put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, I will be able to stand my ground, and after I have done everything, to stand. I stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around my waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with my feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. I will take up the shield of faith, with which I can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the eil one. I take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God. Thank You Jesus Amen

I also pray this over people.

Similar Requests

• Article
The Spirit of the Lord unites us with Jesus, full of love, compassion and care, He is watching after us, wherever we are, His protection and kindness comes to us in so many ways. The Lord will keep you from all harm. He will watch over your life. The Lord will watch over your coming and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Genesis 7–9 , Matthew 3 May your unfailing love be with us, Lord, even as we put our hope in you. - Psalm 33:22 Oceanographer Sylvia Earle has seen the deterioration of coral reefs first-hand. She founded Mission Blue, an organisation devoted to the development of global...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus want us all following in His steps and doing the work He did, speaking peace and eternal truth to everyone. The Lord want the best in us and never ever desires that we miss our way to heaven, instead He wants us all in His glorious presence. God will never direst us to be full of pride...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Under the shadow of Gods wings we must abide and live to glorify His holy name, Mercy, compassion and care will come to all of us who put their trust in the almighty power of God. There is no fear or doubt that will come to our life and steadfast love exists because Gods mercy will never ever...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our God, infinity in power and wisdom, full of majety and glory sits on the throne of God and trillion angels continue to worship and adore His holy name. He has come in to our hearts to give us hope of seeing Him in heaven. Let us all live according to His will. Follow peace with all men...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom