Frustrate The Enemy's Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear Lord, I pray that you will put frustrations in the plans of mine enemies who are plotting against me!

Thank you, Lord Jesus.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I dreamed this person married I know, but feel like they were tied something that is a counterfeit, so I am praying that enemy's plan is cancelled by the superior blood of Jesus. I believe they have calling by God but they resisting cause of unforgiveness and shame. I pray for God's plan is...
Replies
6
Views
104
Prayer request for Jesus to frustrate the plans of the ### and to bring those ### to repentance as they are Christians; however, they are whitewashed tombs and implement policy for the decremental of all ### by allowing ### to ### ### to renounce their citizenship to become new citizens while...
Replies
7
Views
260
Pray for Jesus to frustrate the plans of the government to import ### foreigners annually and treat our country as a country of prostitutes' for foreigners and the Christian ministers to repentance as they are bringing in these foreigners to elevate them over locals. While locals are suffering...
Replies
7
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom