Friend's Marriage To Be Healed And Restored 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Father in the name of Jesus Christ I pray that you destroy this unfaithful relationship this man is having with this woman outside his marriage. God I believe you know this is wrong and do not give satan the glory of keeping this man in sin and his wife in despair. God we wish to give you the Glory Lord by making this man turn back to his wife. Put people in his life to make him realize he is doing wrong, minister to his heart. Grant comfort to his wife. O Lord I pray and ask that you just please heal this marriage and let it be an awesome testimony in the name of Jesus Christ.
 
I am too am very amazed at your heartfelt prayer, ###. Thank you so much for your powerful prayer and I come in agreement with you, prayerwarrior and the rest of the saints. Thank you so much and God's richest blessings be upon you all :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am healed and restored in Jesus Name, Amen! Let Jesus can handle my body to be restore.
Replies
6
Views
150
Please pray for our dear friend's Marriage - The husband donated his kidney to my husband, to save his life, so they are amazing people. The adversary is on attack big time! He is messing with ###, who is thinking that he wants to leave the marriage due to co-parenting issues, different...
Replies
8
Views
312
Please pray for our dear friend's Marriage - The husband donated his kidney to my husband, to save his life, so they are amazing people. The adversary is on attack big time! He is messing with ###, who is thinking that he wants to leave the marriage due to co-parenting issues, different...
Replies
8
Views
291
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,785
Messages
16,780,979
Members
648,346
Latest member
Tymaraysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom