Friends, I humbly ask you all to pray for my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, please touch their hearts. If there is anything unresolved between us, especially regarding the payment that has been delayed for so long, I pray that You move in their hearts to do what is right. You know everything, Lord. You see our struggles and how this situation has been difficult...
Replies
7
Views
296
As I seek to rejoin the workforce, I ask YOU Lord in Jesus name to guide my steps in the job search process. I have applied for temporary, part-time, and full-time opportunities in various fields. I am open to honorable work including being a janitor or sanitation worker. In my work life, I have...
Replies
7
Views
279
Dear friends, I humbly ask for your prayers for a breakthrough in my financial situation. Despite my efforts, I find myself trapped in a cycle of debt and struggling to make ends meet. Each day feels like a battle to avoid overdrafting my account. While I strive to serve others, I'm finding it...
Replies
6
Views
467
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,795
Messages
16,781,037
Members
648,358
Latest member
Ethaelreurael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom