Friday Sept. ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrayingWithPower

Humble Servant of All
Heavenly Father, I praise you for sustaining me this long. I couldn't have made it without your carrying me through these rough days. Lord, I need ### to bring this package as originally scheduled by end of day Friday, September 9, 2011. I praise you because with you all things are possible. Thank you for supplying all of my needs according to your riches and glory in Christ Jesus. Please be with as I drive these ### hours, keep me alert, safe, the car in perfect condition and send your angels to surround me on the highway. Thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus' Name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Unbeleivable - it's 2 am in the morning - my upstairs neighbour woke me up and my next door neighbours continue - family meeting!!! I hear at least 4 very loud voices. Lord please let all people making night noise get out forever of this building in Jesus name!!!!!! Enough is enough. I just...
Replies
8
Views
159
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! So much chaos in the world. I’m so saddened about the little baby that was shot and killed in New York. I’m sad about the downed pilots today in Iran. I’m sad about the war in Iran, etc. etc. even so,, Lord Jesus. In the summer of 2022, my wife left me...
Replies
10
Views
269
Friday the 13th, which is tomorrow, is considered a high-energy day for Satanic cults. These means tomorrow Satanic cults will gather to engage in sexual fornication, and adultery, and commit human sacrifice with the shedding of animal, and human blood. As evil as these groups are who are of...
Replies
6
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,582
Messages
16,801,041
Members
650,107
Latest member
Qeunarordard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom