freedom from all the powers of darkness

iraguha

Faithful Servant
I PRAY THAT I WILL BE DELIVERED FROM ALL THE ATTACKS OF THE BIRDS OF THE AIR AND THE LATEST ATTACK FROM A VULTURE IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I PRAY THAT I WILL BE DELIVERED FROM ALL THE ATTACKS OF THE BIRDS OF THE AIR AND THE LATEST ATTACK FROM A VULTURE IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AMEN
thanks for standing in the gap and God richly bless you, I have not seen these birds so far
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter of ### Years has been demonically inflicted with Asthma, Ulcer, epileptic seizures, face and leg paralysis for almost a year now. she been in and out of the hospital and the ICU. she has been fine after the last episode in June this year after she wrote her BECE. she has gain...
Replies
11
Views
120
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over and against all powers of darkness. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
209
Dear Family Of God, Today I would like for you to stand with me in faith and prayer against controlling spirits, forces/powers of darkness, demonic powers/spirits, manipulative spirits and cohesive spirits in Jesus Christ mighty name with thanksgiving over my life. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,868
Members
650,787
Latest member
Wtsuorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom