Free Will Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonia

Account Closed
Is there anyone who would like to offer free will donations for personal as well as ministry?
 
If you have a need or want a prayer request answered right away the Bible tells us to give & it will be given to us. If you need something, help someone around you. God doesn't lie. Every principle outlined in His word proves true.
 
GOD IN YOUR SON'S NAME JESUS PLEASE HELP ###
 
Thank you all brothers and sisters for your time taken to pray for our needs. God bless you all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As the day and nite are long, I make a vow to give another donation to this powerful ministry. I wait for the lord to provide funds in order to keep this vow in Jesus name amen
Replies
12
Views
169
Pray that donation letter I sent out for my non-profit ministry be honored today need funding very badly praying in Jesus name amen
Replies
8
Views
245
I broke up with her because we seemed to be going in a bad way and we will hurt each other. There was also constant anxiety and it seemed it was just sooo hard!!! Although, the way I ended up asking her to be my woman was so swift and quick. I keep on feeling she is my wife but I have no...
Replies
9
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,107
Messages
16,796,001
Members
649,652
Latest member
Pleolaroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom