FORTY FIVE NORTH

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

David celebrated in dance before the LORD with all his might because GOD had chosen his house to store "The Ark of The Covenant," His treasured reward (trophy). Nowadays, our belief in and through Christ Jesus, is our faith that God will always honor His Word. True faith is simply knowing; and when we dance (celebrate, thank Him) in advance, manifestation is just a matter of His perfect will and timing.

They say, "The third time's the charm." It has been a long time in the making for my neighbors to the north; But God's timing is absolutely perfect.
CONGRATULATIONS

2023 World Series Champions

🏆

TEXAS RANGERS

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and His understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. (Isaiah 40:28-29)

Dallas, the party has just begun. Keep dancing. You aint seen nothing yet!
🙌🏽

David celebrated in dance before the LORD with all his might because GOD had chosen his house to store "The Ark of The Covenant," His treasured reward (trophy). Nowadays, our belief in and through Christ Jesus, is our faith that God will always honor His Word. True faith is simply knowing; and when we dance (celebrate, thank Him) in advance, manifestation is just a matter of His perfect will and timing.

They say, "The third time's the charm." It has been a long time in the making for my neighbors to the north; But God's timing is absolutely perfect.

CONGRATULATIONS

🏆

TEXAS RANGERS

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and His understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. (Isaiah 40:28-29)

🙌🏽
Do not ever forget to dance before the Lord. He sees your heart and the desire to serve Him

CONGRATULATIONS

🏆

TEXAS RANGERS

🙌🏽
Wherever we are we should be a light that shine before others. North, South, East, West needs to know the Lord and healing and mercy shall come to everyone in our cities and towns.

CONGRATULATIONS

🏆

TEXAS RANGERS

🙌🏽
Amen!

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Gods timing will come when we pray and fast for the ones who reject and redicule Jesus. We are living in the last days before His arrival on earth. Sin and evil will rise and false teachers and preachers will tell us lies and half truths. That is exactly what is happening today.

Similar Requests

• Article
The saying goes: "Coming soon to a city near you." But God will send a vessel of blessing to your very city, without penalty, if you are poised to receive. The more we enter into God’s presence, the more we glean. Oftentimes that gleaning is in the tiny little details of the text. In sharing...
Replies
Views
  • Article
God places value in our journey and the discovery of age-old truths that are vibrant and life-changing for us here in our specific new season. I've grown up around Bible stories. Every Sunday school, morning devotional, and church service were connected to the Bible. I knew my mom's...
Replies
Views
  • Article
What is more powerful in shaping the heart and faith of a child than a mother who prays for her children? Lord, We pray for them late at night and early in the morning; when we stand face-to-face with our own failings as mothers. We ask that You fill them with the knowledge of Your will...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life (John 8:12). We hold our breath. We close our eyes and listen. Our hearts strain and lean in. We taste it, salty between our teeth. We feel the shadows deepen all around us. The...
Replies
Views
Pray for those suffering from a "Victim Mentality!" VICTIM MENTALITY by Dennis King ISBN to be awarded Copyright 2021 Dennis King License Thank you for respecting the work of this author. This work is licensed for your personal enjoyment. Any and all information herein may be used in Christian...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom