Forrest An ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter lostlamb
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lostlamb

Guest
Prayers to the Lord Jesus that He be His will to cleanse and heal our relationship. Prayers that ### soften and open her heart to forgiveness and healing. Father, cleanse us so we may marry and give testimony unto You, my Lord and Savior.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am finding it very hard to forgive my very abusive mother for all the harm she has done to me and the negative impacts that have lingered on my life up till now from childhood. I am praying the Lord for healing and for cleansing my heart and the ability to forgive her. In Jesus name I ask. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
169
Pray for my two daughters. ### and ###. Pray they forgive me and let me back in their lives. My husband and their father vanished. On purpose. Married his girlfriend in Canada. I drank myself into jail. A nursing home. Fired. Mug shot in the local newspaper. Brain damage. I’m home. An...
Replies
7
Views
165
Pray for my two daughters. ### and ###. My husband and their father ghosted us. He married his girlfriend. We hired a private investigator. I drank myself to ruin. Fired. Arrested. Hospitalized. Nursing home. Home now. Diagnosed with brain damage. I can heal. If I use my brain. I need prayers...
Replies
8
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,495
Messages
16,777,582
Members
648,054
Latest member
Nlkoomere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom