Forgiveness @ God's Good Blessing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jeffery
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeffery

Guest
Pls pray that God would forgive me, keep me from temptation and shed His blessings on my life.
 
Almighty God, we join ### in coming before You in praise and thanksgiving for Your tender mercies. Father, ### is calling out to You in supplication for forgiveness of his sins and for strength and wisdom to resist temptation. Grant him the courage to fight the good fight and grant him the forbearance to walk in Your Word. Bless ### with the new wine of the Holy Spirit and impart to him spiritual, financial and physical blessing. In Jesus's Holy Name we pray. AMEN
 
I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. To know God is to love God. To love God is to obey God. You can’t love God if you don’t know Him. And You will not obey God if you don’t love Him. My prayer for you and I is that we both will grow in the knowledge of Christ Jesus. Fall passionately in love with Him forever and always. That we will purpose in our hearts to always and forever walk in obedience to God’s Word. Let this be your prayer also.



God will bless us with the strength and grace to walk in obedience to His Word.



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Believe that the Lord forgives you when you ask Him yourself. Jesus has paid the price of our sins, also yours. Believe.
 
god you are a forgiving god i ask you to forgive your ### sevrants tresspasses and keep him from temptation father i ask you to order his steps and keep him from an unrighious path
 
God wants to bless every one of us wonderfully. He has a purpose for each of us and when we live in harmony with that purpose. God can change impossible circumstances. So keep praying, hoping, believing, and striving; seeking God’s direction, wisdom and will. God is looking for opportunities to pour out His blessings to you. He has the ability to intervene and is well-able to bless you beyond what you can imagine.

Trust that all works according to God’s GOOD plans for us and His purpose. As you await God’s answer, I offer and pray this prayer with you:

Lord,

I turn to You as my source of strength when I feel so alone. I think of Christ and know that the loneliness He felt in Gethsemane and on the cross must have been far greater than I feel now. Still, I find my feelings difficult to bear.

Thank You for being so accessible and understanding. Help me to overcome my isolation and to reach out to others once again. In Christ’s name, Amen
 
Be strong. Say a prayer when you feel tempted. Read the word of God. He is our Savior!
 
I am praying with you. May the Lord our God will show his mercy upon you. By being humble to admit your shortcomings and failures and you acknowledge your sins before God, He has forgiven you. Pray more for his blessings that he will strengthen you not to do the same mistakes again. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my sister. ###. ###. ### had to help me after my husband, ### disappeared. AKA…left me. Us. Two daughters. I didn’t see it coming. Also during Covid so the world was already f’d up. Pardon my foul words. I drank vodka to kill and mask pain. I hurt my family. Humiliated my daughters and...
Replies
8
Views
134
Jesus Christ let me have good blessings me and my kids let us have what we need and want thank you Jesus Christ
Replies
7
Views
214
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 52:9 – “For what you have done I will always praise you in the presence of your faithful people. And I will hope in your name, for your name is good.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 52:9 is a declaration of trust and...
Replies
10
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,096
Messages
16,795,884
Members
649,643
Latest member
Kuyruanard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom