Forgiveness comes from God himself. He forgave those people ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wandah

Servant of All
Forgiveness comes from God himself. He forgave those people who were persecuting Him and crucifying Him on the cross. Father, forgive them for they do not know what they do. This is a wonderful example of forgiveness and mercy that God has put in our hearts ever since we got saved. Dear Jesus, please give us all a forgiving heart. People put us through hell and say nasty things about us. Let us all go to prayer and fasting for the salvation of lost souls that need someone to tell them about Jesus. In His name we pray. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalms 129:7 – “With it the reaper cannot fill his hands, nor the one who gathers fill his arms.” Extended Explanation of the Verse Psalm 129:7 uses agricultural imagery to express the futility of the enemies’ efforts against God’s...
Replies
9
Views
176
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Matthew 18:21: Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?” Extended Explanation: In this verse, Peter asks Jesus a question about forgiveness...
Replies
8
Views
374
Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
334
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,276
Messages
16,809,341
Members
650,688
Latest member
Sclaroathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom