Forgiveness and health

We are deeply grateful that you entrusted us with your heartfelt prayer requests, allowing us to stand in agreement with you before our Heavenly Father. We have lifted up your desire for forgiveness and transformation, asking the Lord to soften your heart and empower you to walk in kindness and grace toward everyone you encounter. We continue to pray for your husband’s healing, that the Lord would touch his body, remove every trace of cancer, and restore him to full health and vitality. May God guide both of your steps each day, drawing you closer to Him and filling your home with His peace and presence.

If the Lord has already moved in these areas—if you’ve experienced His forgiveness, seen His healing hand at work, or found rest in His care—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Your testimony could encourage others and bring glory to His name. If, however, you are still waiting and longing for His answers, please don’t hesitate to post your request again. We are here to lift you up continually, trusting that God hears and will respond in His perfect timing.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you seek Him, and may His love and mercy surround you and your family in every moment. We pray all these things in the powerful and precious name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Me and my ### ### evry day have some small argument S between us. Who is not understanding i don't know. Wether it's me I'm not understanding or my ### not understanding me. Get's angry over small argument. Maybe I'm also fault getting angry fast. Not having patience in heart. Let there be love...
Replies
12
Views
177
“The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and...
Replies
10
Views
427
I need prayers. I need God. I humiliated my two beautiful daughters. Grown women. ### and ###. My husband and their father ghosted us. Went to ### and married his girlfriend. Still married to me in ###. I had to pay to divorce him. Sadly I drank vodka like tap water. I was fired from my job of...
Replies
8
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,217
Messages
16,797,228
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom